Haylee is only 7 years old, so by finally, I don't mean because she waited so long. It's because she has wanted it for so long and we have gone to get it done SO many times only to have her change her mind once we're there. She has been wanting pierced ears but has been too afraid to go through with it. So when she actually went through with it today, I was stunned. We all went to Wal-Mart for a few things we needed (diapers, salt, and night lights). Daren and Haylee split off to do a secret thing while the rest of us shopped for school supplies and other things. They came back and Daren whispered to me that Haylee wanted to surprise us by getting her ears pierced but the lady wasn't going to be back for 15 minutes. I said that was fine, but I didn't really think Haylee would go through with it this time either. But when they came back, Haylee had a big surprise for us. She sure enjoyed her sister's reactions! The thing that surprised me the most was that there was only one piercing person there. So that meant that Haylee had only one ear done at a time, instead of both at the same time like her sisters. I probably wouldn't have let her even start if I had been there. I am always too afraid that they'll get one ear pierced and then lose the nerve to do the other ear. But Daren let her do it and she did just fine. She's very excited and they look really cute on her.
Jane 23
5 months ago
1 comment:
she does look very cute!!
Post a Comment