Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The Big Three Five

Since my birthday was the same day as Julene's wedding, my mom made me a birthday dinner and this delicious buttermilk chocolate cake the Monday before we left for Arizona.  So the date for this is actually Dec. 20, 2010.

     Just thought it was worth a quick mention that I am half-way to FORTY!  My mom told me that 36 is worse than 35, so my next birthday should be pretty depressing. :)  I'm not actually depressed about it at all.  I think of all that I've accomplished and how wonderful my life is, and I feel pretty good about being 35.  Most of all, I am so happy to be married to my sweetheart of almost 11 years, and so proud of my 5 beautiful children.  Life is great!

1 comment:

karen said...

I thought 35 was half-way to 70 hahahaha! Actually you're right, there is so much to be thankful for and we do have great lives, and because you're part of our lives they are WONDERFUL!!!