Yesterday Natalee had an orthodontist appointment. It was just a regular check up so I was very surprised when they walked out and said her teeth were in the right spots and they could remove her braces. We were originally told 6-18 months and it's been almost exactly 6 months since she first got them. She is hoping to celebrate tomorrow night with a movie and popcorn and some mint chocolate chip gum!
BEFORE
AFTER
and AFTER
and AFTER
and AFTER, etc. etc...
From this morning
I am very glad that Natalee is getting good use out of her new camera. I knew she had taken some pictures of herself without her braces, but when I went to pick some for the blog I found no less than FORTY pictures of herself that she took last night. Then there were 7 more that she took this morning. Daren just mentioned that it's a good thing it's a digital camera and we don't have to develope all of these pictures. :) But she's such a pretty girl that every one of them is a treasure.
Holy Cow! Not only do the braces off make a huge different, she is beautiful!! Get the shot gun ready Darren! (And she can take really good pictures of herself...can she teach me how to do that?!)
2 comments:
She's beautiful! I can't believe how short that was!!
Holy Cow! Not only do the braces off make a huge different, she is beautiful!! Get the shot gun ready Darren! (And she can take really good pictures of herself...can she teach me how to do that?!)
Post a Comment