Friday, January 14, 2011

Haylee's Birthday Party- March 27. 2010

Birthday Princess
     Haylee turned 7 this year and in our family that is a birthday party year!  Haylee has been very into cooking lately so we decided to do a cooking themed birthday party.  We started by having each of the kids decorate an apron with fabric markers.  After they made their aprons, they each made a personal sized pizza.  We ate the pizza and then had cupcakes and ice cream for dessert.  Then Haylee opened her presents.  The kids each got to take home their aprons and some wooden cooking utensils that we got from Ikea.  It turned out really great and I'm so grateful for the internet where we got this fun idea!











Birthday Friends
L-R Back row: Donna Rose Baker, Jenna Pennix, Natalee, Katie Cannon, Bryce Hill, Annalise Eggleston, Zeik Grover
Front Row: Katie Hall, Grace Cannon, Haylee, Samantha Rodriguez, Mackenzie




 Making aprons

     Haylee got a lot of cooking supplies for birthday gifts and she couldn't wait to use her new tools to make breakfast the next morning.  She made us some delicious muffins!



3 comments:

karen said...

maybe she'll be on the food network someday

Ratliffs said...

Fun! Thanks for the invite!!

Did she turn 7 in 2010?! So you're just trying to get this post done before she turns 8, right?! :)

Lisa H said...

Yes! She turned 7 in 2010. I started this blog in May with the goal to stay current AND get caught up on all the stuff I missed so I could make a 2010 blog book. I was so busy trying to keep current that I never finished catching up and 2011 is upon us! :)