Friday, January 14, 2011

Kelsey Rose



     This little princess likes attention.  Last night I was taking picures of Nathan and Kelsey started being adorable.  At dinner she decided that she was a dog and told us all that her name was Boy Dog. (**Update**Kelsey's little puppy that she named "Boy Dog" was found in AZ so Daren bought her a new one and brought it home a few nights ago.  We asked Kelsey who it was and she said, "My favorite Boy Dog" and snuggled up with him.)  So anyway, Kelsey was pretending to be a dog.  A little bit later Daren called her Kelsey and she said, "No- Boy Dog."  He was confused at first until I reminded him that her name is Boy Dog right now.  It was very cute so I decided to take a picture of her being a dog.  But instead, she just posed cute on the floor.  I just love her little smile.

No comments: