Friday, January 14, 2011

Mackenzie's 5th Birthday

     This is a catch up post again.  Mackenzie turned 5 on March 10, 2010.  She was so excited to turn 5 and finally be old enough to go to school the next year.  Mackenzie was our sweet little baby that had jaundice right after she was born.  She had to be put under UV lights.  This was when we lived in Lancaster and we were lucky that we didn't have to take her back to the hospital to be put under the lights.  A special "bili-bed" was delivered to our house.  That seems so long ago and now she is such a big girl.  She is one of the best huggers I know!



This cracks me up because she looks so thrilled like she didn't expect these earrings.  I actually let her pick them out since I wanted to make sure and get what she wanted.  I guess she forgot!

Haylee gave her some of the Mica that she got from the Mica Mines when we hiked there the Thanksgiving holiday before.

A barbie from "Barbie and the Three Musketeers" movie.

Mackenzie decided that she wanted cupcakes instead of a cake.

1 comment:

karen said...

she gives the best "squeezy hugs"