Friday, January 7, 2011

Christmas (and more) from Natalee's Camera

     Here are the pictures that Natalee took with her camera Christmas morning and right after we got home.  I think it's fun to see what she takes pictures of because it tells what she really cares about.








This is one of six pictures of Rosey









This picture was taken with the timer setting.



4 comments:

Amber said...

Kids take the greatest photos of things we would never think about capturing the memory of. Really cute pictures. Now Ami will never forget what she got for Christmas this year, haha :-) Nice job Natalee!

Lisa H said...

I know! And there were so many more. It was hard to choose. I did leave out a couple of the ceiling fans. :)

Ami said...

haha very nice! I def. will remember this Christmas via Natalee!

Ami said...

...and I will always remember that I gave matt Coffee chocolates hah!