A few weeks ago, I walked out into the hallway to find that Haylee had decorated the wall right outside her bedroom door. At first I was annoyed that she had used FOUR push pins to hang this thing up. But as I got closer I could see that it was cut and so that's why she'd needed all four. She and Natalee had been cleaning up their room and I assume she found this in her school stuff. I thought it was so entertaining, both her resolutions and the pictures she drew to go with them.
Above is a picture of the whole thing, and below I took close-ups of each individual picture and the goal that goes with it so you could really see it well.
In 2011, I resolve to get better at memorizing subtraction facts. I will do this by practicing my flash cards.
In 2011, I resolve to read more books. I will do this by reaching my AR goal.
In 2011, I resolve to not be mean to my sisters. I will do this by not arguing with them.
(That was my favorite goal of course. The picture that goes with this one makes me laugh though. A picture of Natalee labeled 'Starter Natalee'-obviously Haylee believes Natalee starts ALL of their fights- and a short conversation that goes like this: Starter Natalee, "No I don't have to give you some of my birthday candy." Haylee said, "Yes you do." I think this one really makes me chuckle because I don't see how that picture and conversation relate to 'not arguing!')
In 2011, I resolve to help my classmates. I will do this by helping them understand.
What great resolutions Haylee!!
Jane 23
5 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment