A few days ago I got a phone call from the Olan Mills studio that my favorite photographer was back. She was giving all her old customers a free portrait package to get their business back. I wasn't feeling the need for any portraits because my mom did some great ones at the LA temple that I haven't posted yet. But I said sure and scheduled an appointment. Then I had a brilliant idea-pictures of Haylee in her new baptism dress! Well, we went to the appointment this morning and the pictures turned out BEAUTIFUL! Of course, I was only able to get the first pose for the free ones and all the ones after that were way cuter poses. But I was strong! (Easier to be strong when you've spent all your money on an Odyssey.) To make myself feel better, I set up my mini-studio at home and we had our own photo shoot in the living room. Natalee got her camera out too and took some pretty pictures as well. We asked Daren to pick his favorite and he picked one of Natalee's. She was extra proud because I made a comment earlier about my camera being a better camera. I still think my camera is better but I will concede that she may have more talent as a photographer or photograph-er, as Natalee likes to call it. :)
The best of Natalee's pictures (starting with the winner):
My best pictures:
A few other kids wanted to get in on this photo shoot:
And a few pictures in the dunking dress I made when Natalee got baptized:
Haylee's actual baptism day will be April 30, 2011. The pretty white bow she is wearing was a gift from Grandma Bobbi. She was so excited to get some white hair things to go with her dress. As I was putting the final curls in her hair before we left for Olan Mills, she asked me, "Mom, do I look like an Angel?" Of course I told her that she did. She really does look right from Heaven in her beautiful white dress. I'm so proud of her for her desires to follow the Savior and be baptized.
2 comments:
She is beautiful!
You both took awesome pictures!!
Post a Comment