Thursday, April 14, 2011

Not to Keep Bringing This Up...

My Little Hoop Star


Yesterday morning I was getting Kelsey and Nathan ready to go to the park for park day. (Kelsey LOVES park day!) Kelsey picked out a shirt for Nathan to wear and handed it to me. I was putting it on him just as she left the room to go get her shoes. Because I get a lot of clothes from Tami Hill I wasn't familiar with this shirt and I read it as I put it on him. It says Hoop Star on it so as I put it on him I said, "You're a hoop star!" Kelsey heard me in the hallway and repeated, "Yeah, he's a poop star!" It cracked me up! He had two blowouts the day before and another non-blowout-but completely full diaper! So he's a hoop star AND a poop star!

1 comment:

Amy McFarlane said...

hahahaha! i don't think you do too many poop stories! kelsey is just funny!