Doesn't that sound like the title of a children's book? :)
I recently bought a micro SD card for my phone so that I could transfer the pictures that I have taken onto the SD card, and then blog about them-you know, those cute surgery pictures I've been telling you about? Well, it turns out that I haven't figured out how to transfer pictures, but I do know how to make sure any new ones I take are saved to the card. So now when I don't think to take my camera with me, I can still take some cute pictures for the blog. Thus, I have never before taken pictures at a child's first dentist appointment until now.
Kelsey was so excited when I told her she was going to the dentist. She's been with me to the other kids' appointments and she was so happy to have her turn. She got dressed and wanted to leave right away. She was disappointed when I told her we still had another hour or so. We took a few pictures in the car of her very excited smile. :)
She wasn't quite as excited when the appointment started. She became nervous but still cooperated. Here she is about to get her x-rays done.
As soon as they moved the chair her excitement returned. She loved going up and down!
She was amazing for the cleaning! She really liked the 'straw' that vacuumed her spit.
Dr. Bang said that her x-rays were very good so she must have sat very still for them.
They gave her a mint green toothbrush and she got to pick a toy out of the treasure box. They had lots of bracelets and rings and luckily, one last necklace, which is what she chose. I wish I'd thought to take a picture with those things. She was very happy with her prizes. I'm SO glad she had a good experience with the dentist and she was so brave!
Jane 23
5 months ago






No comments:
Post a Comment