Nate is SO ready to walk! As I was getting ready to write this post he 'brought' me the pancake mix. He's obviously been in my kitchen cabinet. It's in an old Goldfish bucket and he used it as a walker and slid it across the tile to the family room. :)
Tonight Daren and I sat across from each other so that Nate could take a few steps back and forth between us for some walking practice. Kelsey was watching but all the other girls were in bed. Kelsey took a very late nap and so she wasn't ready to go to sleep when they did. She started to look a little bummed and I was worried that she felt bad that Nathan was getting all the attention. So I said, "Kelsey do you want a turn?" She got a huge grin on her face and came over. I was thinking that we would have Nate walk to her too but instead she jumped in front of me and started doing these little tippy toe steps over to Daren. Then she laughed so hard when we clapped and cheered for her so she turned around and came back to me. It was adorable. Kelsey has such a cute giggle. We did that for a few minutes then let Nate have a turn playing again.
Jane 23
5 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment