Thursday, June 30, 2011

The Long, Long Day

     I have been very tired lately and I just haven't felt like posting much.  I am getting so far behind.  So many things to talk about.  I had my thyroid checked just to make sure, but I got the results back and my levels were normal.  So it must be motherhood that's wearing me out.
     Today was a very long day as well and I admit that I still don't feel like blogging.  So I will sum up the day by copying and pasting my facebook status here:

Usually my kids space out their puke, but amazingly today all 5 of them managed to throw up! Haylee started the ball rolling first thing in the morning with Kelsey taking a close 2nd around 10am. Mackenzie joined the sickies around 3:30 in the afternoon and Nate spewed at the dinner table. Finally, Natalee came in last losing it all just before 9pm tonight. What a day!

GOODNIGHT!
(I wrote this last night but blogger wouldn't let me post!  Bad Blogger!)

No comments: