Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Funny Juliet!

     Juliet is so funny!  She really likes to watch the show "Yo Gabba Gabba."  There is a song on it about not biting your friends so Juliet will go around the house saying "Don't. Bite. Your. Friends!!!"  On Sunday Tim was peeking through the nursery window to see how Juliet was doing and he heard her say it to the teacher!  She's so funny!

4 comments:

Amy McFarlane said...

bahahahahahahaha! you HAVE to put this in your blog book or i will be offended! this is hilarious!

Lisa H said...

Oh I'm so glad you weren't mad at me for teasing you about not blogging! I can delete it so you can put it in your blog. :)

Amy McFarlane said...

no way! you have to keep it! so much easier for me :) hahahahaha

karen said...

I love you guys! Very cute blog!