Tuesday, August 14, 2012

First Day of School

     No together pictures this year...Natalee started Middle School so she was off to school before the other kids even woke up. But they all had a good day today. I think Natalee was the most excited of all when she got home from school. She loves her classes and she is already making new friends. Middle School has two lunch periods and it was such a relief when we got her schedule and compared with friends to find that they have lunch together.
     Haylee and Mackenzie are starting the new school year back at Pierce. Haylee is in Mr. William's 4th grade class and Mackenzie is in 2nd grade with Mrs. West. They are both great teachers and the girls are so excited for the new school year.  Kelsey seems to feel a little disappointed that she has to wait a whole year until it's her turn.  Yesterday she told me which backpack was going to be hers when she goes to kindergarten.  I'm sure the year will fly by and it will be her turn before we know it!
Off to the first day of Monroe Middle School!

Natalee was tickled that Rosey decided to join the picture.



Haylee ready to start 4th grade! (Her shirt actually smells like fruit)

Mackenzie all ready for 2nd grade!



Mackenzie wore her special peacock feather hair clip.

My two stay-at-home buddies didn't want to be left out of the picture taking.

Haylee, Nathan, Kelsey, and Mackenzie

Add caption

Kelsey thought we needed a 'just girls' picture.

1 comment:

Lisa H said...

I hate it when I forget to log out of Daren's account before I start blogging!