Kelsey had her first day of preschool this morning. She has been so excited. Preschool is at her friend, Ellie Rowley's house. When we drove up this morning, Kelsey informed me that she didn't need my help. I asked her about bringing in the snacks and she said she could do it herself. So I let her out of the van. She took of few steps, then she stopped and turned around and looked at me. I rolled down the window and asked if she needed my help after all. She nodded her head, so Nathan and I got out of the car and walked her to the door. She was a little hesitant at first and kind of clinging to me. But Sister Rowley asked her to be her helper for the day, so Kelsey nodded that she would like to do that and let go of me.
When I picked her up, she was so excited. They had worked on the letter 'B' and she had made a butterfly, played with a balloon, and practiced writing the uppercase and lowercase letters. She said she was already so excited to go again tomorrow. She was disappointed when I told her she didn't have preschool tomorrow until I informed her that tomorrow is park day.
Jane 23
5 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment