I don't have a picture to prove it yet, but Nathan took 2 or 3 steps today. He was trying to get me and I don't think he was thinking about it at first. And then after about 2 steps he just fell towards me. So they were a little awkward, but I'm still calling it what it is!
Last week he stood without holding onto anything for about 10 seconds. But then he wouldn't do it again. My mom was watching him for me today and said he was standing by the couch and then she saw him let go for a little bit. So he's getting there. It won't be much longer I don't think. And I will probably pull all my hair out or go completely gray when he does start walking. Still, I can't help but encourage him and try to teach him. It's so fun to see him learn new things. And he gets so excited and giggles and claps. All the trouble that I know lies ahead when he walks is worth it just to see his face light up and hear his laughs.
Jane 23
5 months ago
1 comment:
Yay! Braden has been doing the same thing!
Post a Comment