Friday, May 13, 2011

First Haircut

     Unlike his big sisters, Nate needed his first haircut much earlier.  It was pretty long in front and hanging over his ears on the sides.  So yesterday I got out the clippers.

Before

I tried to make him wear the cape but it didn't last very long before he pulled it off.

I only took off this tiny amount.  This is a dessert plate, not a dinner plate.

After!
Doesn't he look so handsome?

     If Nate was getting his hair cut, then Kelsey needed to have her hair cut too!
Before
      I was having a hard time getting a good after picture out of her.  She was just being silly. :)  You might not even be able to tell the difference.  I only took off a couple of inches because she likes to put 'Jesse braids' in her hair and I didn't want to take that away.

1 comment:

karen said...

he sure looks cute but I'll miss his "superman" curl.