Everyone gets hurt sometimes. I'll never forget the time I got hurt when I slipped and fell.
I was running on the sidewalk there was dirt and I slipped. I fell because when you slip you fall. Nicole was the closest one to me so she helped me to line.
When I slipped and fell I scraped my nee. I walked with Nicole to line and she helped me a lot. I cleaned my scrape at the classroom.
When the scrape was cleaned I went to the office. I got a bandade from Ms. Bowl. And I went back to the classroom.
Getting hurt wasn't very fun so next time I will not run on the sidewalk if there is dirt where I'm going to step.
This time Haylee brought this to me and openly asked me to put it on the blog. I asked, "You want me to?" and she answered with an emphatic, "YES!" As usual, I typed it exactly how she wrote it, spelling mistakes and all. My favorite is 'Ms. Bowl.' Hahahaha! I had no idea that's what she was calling Mrs. Bull! I found it very amusing. (I've know Taci Bull for years because she used to be in our ward and was one of my YW leaders.)
I guess since summer is here we won't be getting as many deep thoughts from Haylee, but maybe that school journal of hers will be a gold mine!
I Do Now
1 week ago
2 comments:
I really enjoy reading Haylee's thoughts. I'm looking forward to more!
very cute.
Post a Comment