It's very rare that we get a really good snow here in Ridgecrest, but this year we got a GREAT snow! It started snowing January 2 and we woke up the next morning to the most beautiful snow-covered desert. Like any good Ridgecrest snow, it was melted by the end of the day. That's about when I noticed a bunch of people posting pictures of their homes covered in snow on Facebook. I couldn't believe I didn't think to take a picture of our house! Next time we get a good snow, it's the first thing I'll take a picture of. I did take a picture of our yard and several of the surrounding desert. I really liked the one of the cactus covered in snow. I'm not sure you can tell it's a cactus with all that snow on it. I also really like the one of the mountains.
Jane 23
5 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment