Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Limos and Laundry

     I had another wonderfully fun conversation with Mackenzie today.  We were on our way to pick up Natalee and Haylee from Natalee's riding lesson (Haylee stayed to watch, just for fun).

Mackenzie:  Wouldn't it be fun if we had so many seats in our car that the whole town could fit?
Me:  There are like 25,000 people in our town and they don't make cars that big.
Mackenzie:  What if we had a really big car, like the kind of car rock stars have?
Me:  You mean a bus?
Mackenzie:  No, one that has lots of doors and it's really long.
Me:  You mean a limousine.
Mackenzie:  Yes!  Would that be so big?
Me:  That would be very big.  It couldn't fit the whole town but there's a lot of space in them.
Mackenzie:  Yeah, and you could even do laundry in it!  And there could be a TV so you could watch TV while you did the laundry!
Me:  I do like to watch TV while I fold laundry.
Mackenzie:  And then you could put it in the trunk.  Do they have trunks?
Me:  Yes
Mackenzie:  Good.  Then you could put it in the trunk.

     I'm so glad to know that if I ever get to ride in a limousine I will be able to do some laundry.  The reason she thinks limos are for rock stars is because we saw one the night we went to L.A. to go see Beauty and the Beast.  We told her Hannah Montana might be in it.

2 comments:

The Tomlinsons said...

I love the logic of little ones! How cute!

karen said...

That is so cute! I'm glad you'll be able to finish your laundry and enjoy the rest of the ride :)