Wednesday, May 25, 2011

My Little Piranha

Look at this sweet, precious, innocent angel.  So adorable.
Now look again.  Still adorable, precious, etc.  But OUCH!
     This kid has a mouthful of teeth!  At the same age Natalee was getting her first tooth (about 10 1/2 months), Nate was getting his 7th!  He only has 6 in this picture but he has another bottom one now.  I may not have mentioned this in my blog, but Nathan has bit me (while nursing) at least twice as many times as all of the other kids combined!  Maybe even 3 times as much.  He has also bit me while not nursing. You have to watch your toes around our house.  They are like bait to this little guy.  In fact, whenever he bites me, or even sometimes when he gives me one of his huge toothy grins, I can't seem to get this picture and saying out of my head:

"I'm a Piranha"
Said, of course, with the proper Darla voice and everything.  Yep, can't get it out of my head tonight again.  I am also recommitting to weaning my little piranha.  We'll see if I actually do it this time.  I'm weak in the middle of the night when I don't feel like leaving my bed to make a bottle for him.  "I'm a piranha."  Aarrggh!

1 comment:

karen said...

you're so brave, and/or is Nathan so stubborn?? one flick and scream of pain is all it took to stop my kids.