Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Thoughts on Friendship

     My kids have often faked horror when they find out that I put some of their school work or art on the blog.  But I was pretty sure that deep down they were flattered and happy that I did it.  A while ago, Haylee brought me something she wrote in school and said I could put it in the blog "if I wanted to".  I hadn't done it yet so she brought it to me again yesterday.  I knew they loved it!  So here it is:

Thoughts on Friendship
by Haylee Hardy

     My closest friend is the one I met the first day of school.  Can you keep a secret?  Okay her name is, GRACE!  We play the piano.  Me and Grace have been on an adventure to find Randi's house but we never found it.  The person in my family that is my best friend is Kelsey.  My second closest friend is Cheynne.  Cheyenne is a great friend.  She is kind, jeneros, and helpful.  She's never caused trouble with me.

I hope everyone enjoys Haylee's thoughts on friendship!  School is almost out and I will be getting Haylee's journal that she's been keeping at school.  I am looking forward to finding lots of gems in there to blog about.

3 comments:

Amy McFarlane said...

kelsey is her best friend at home? what do they talk about?? hahahaha. i love the stuff that haylee writes!

Amber said...

*LIKE*

karen said...

It is always fun to read what Haylee writes!