Sunday, May 15, 2011

Old Photo Shoot

     I got very behind on my blogging at the beginning of the year again because I was spending so much time working on my blog book.  I'm also behind on some things because I need to get the pictures of them.  For example, I forgot to bring a camera to Mackenzie's and Nate's surgeries so I took some pictures with my cell phone camera and need to get a special USB cable to be able to get them off.  Also, my mom took a bunch of pictures of Haylee's baptism that I need to get from her so I can post about that.  Hopefully those posts will be coming soon.
     So anyway, these are some pictures I took of Nathan on January 17, 2011.  He was about 6 1/2 months old.



2 comments:

Amy McFarlane said...

he is so cute! i think he looks just like daren!

karen said...

so cute!! and getting cuter all the time!