Friday, May 13, 2011

Declaration of Love

     I would like to declare publicly to all who read my blog that I love my husband very much.  I love him deeply and passionately.  I might as well mention it to you since I made the very same declaration at the volunteer luncheon at the elementary school today and I will be making it again when I pick up my kids from school and when I attend Haylee's soccer game this evening.  Who knows how many times I will declare our love tomorrow!
     Yes, the deep love Daren and I have for each other is evidenced by our beautiful children, the fact that we still like to hold hands, and the GIANT, DARK HICKEY he left on my neck last night!  I tried wearing a mock turtleneck but realized it wasn't even completely covering the evidence and it is 97 degrees outside.  So I will cover up no more!  I LOVE DAREN!!  I may have been shy before, but soon everyone will know just how much I love him!
Love you Babe! :)

P.S.  I am plotting revenge!  I'm leaning towards a Trek meeting because he wears a tie to most of his other church meetings.

6 comments:

Amy McFarlane said...

hahahahahahahahaha!!! tim wont let me near his neck because he knows i think it's funny to give him hickey's hee hee hee

Amy McFarlane said...

i also am wondering why there was no picture to go along with this post :)

Ratliffs said...

Hahaha, my step mom was at this luncheon...I wonder if I should ask her for a few more details?! :)

Lisa H said...

Hahaha! I was still wearing the mock turtleneck at the luncheon so it probably wasn't as noticable. But I was definitely wondering if anyone noticed it!

karen said...

haha that's a good question Amy, I really didn't have any doubts about you and Daren loving each other, but now everyone knows for sure!

karen said...

watch out Daren!